Friday, November 13, 2015

Color Play Friday: Kla Ha Ya

Here are the rules:
  1. Each week, one of us will select a picture from our joint Pinterest board. These are all pictures that one of us has taken on our adventures. 
  2. We each create a palette using colors from that picture 
  3. We then create a bundle of 5-8 fabrics that is inspired by that palette. They don’t have to be an exact match to our palette, and we can throw in contrasting or accent colors, but the bundle should look inspired by the palette. 
  4. We don’t see the other person’s palette or bundle before we both post on Friday. 
  5. That’s it! It’s going to be so fun to see what we each come up with.

Be sure to check out Lorinda and our new friend Steph!

If you would like to participate be sure to use #colorplayfriday in social media and you can also email me a link to your blog so we can include your posts. (inanotterlife @gmail .com)

Next week’s photo is at the end of this blog.

This week our photo is from Lorinda. I’m not sure where it was taken, but I love how much fun it captures! I can’t wait to read Lorinda’s post to know more about this place.

Earlier this week a friend asked me if the shop I work for carries a piece of Michael Miller’s Sea Buddies fabric. They don’t, but I totally loved the fabric so I based the entire fabric bundle around the little seahorses and octopi (it counts as my pink).

Everything else comes from searching Etsy for Nautical fabrics.

Color Play Friday Kla Ha Ya


There you go you have green two weeks in a row. Honestly would I buy the green in the store? Probably not, but I’m trying to incorporate it and enjoy it. I’m really trying.

Gummy Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment