Things have happened!
I decided to have two giveaways!
One now and one when the quilt top is finished.
|Lorinda and I going through the scrap bin at Quilting Mayhem|
choosing fabrics for this quilt.
This first giveaway is for one pound worth of small scraps!!!
The bag has miss-cut squares, half-square triangle blocks, and more in it! Based on the average of a yard weighing 5-ounces, this is roughly 3 yards worth of scraps. And they are all scrumptious!
- This give-away is open to anyone in the United States.
- For every entry you need leave a comment on this blog post.
- Entry is open until I wake-up and get around on Monday morning (February 1, 2016).
- I will randomly select a winner using a number generator on February 1, 2016.
How to gain entries:
(each of these count as one entry, so when you complete it leave a comment.)
(If you already follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Periscope it counts!!!)
- Follow In an Otter Life on Instagram (@inanotterlife)
- Post a picture of your how you organize your scraps on Instagram -use hashtag #otterlifescraps
- Like In an Otter Life on Facebook
- Follow In an Otter Life on Periscope (@anotterlife)
I can't wait to see how this goes!
Now I seriously need to get back to cleaning my sewing area!
Good luck everyone!!!