Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tula Tuesday: Week 3

Week 3!!!
@qm100blockchallenge

So far so good! I only had three blocks left for January, and I finished them this weekend!



As I stated before, its difficult to keep from continuing on in this book! The first 10 blocks are done, and I'm ready to keep going!!



I was worried that I'd end up making my blocks dark, using a to much navy, but that didn't turn out to be the case at all. Instead, now I feel like I'm leaning really purple so in February I'm breaking out the Navy! I'll also probably add more grays to the mix to even out the natural/putty color.

In the meantime, I need to direct my attention to my Sister Samplers Quilt.



Last week, Lorinda and I went to the hardware store to play with paint chips, and then to coffee to solidify our plans for this quilt. I'll actually post more about this tomorrow, but that means I need to focus on getting my first blocks done...Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment