Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tula Tuesday: Week 2

Week 2!!!
#qm100blockchallenge

I only made two blocks this week which means I have 3 to do by Tuesday of next week to stay on track. Staying on track with this challenge isn't difficult though so far. I'm loving it so much.

Between picking out fabrics, and the little - medium piecing, it really is easy to enjoy.

Here are the two blocks this week.
(Still going in order with the book.)



For the top block I used a new Riley Blake fabric from the Offshore line. Seriously, have you ever seen cuter lobsters before in your life? I coupled them with an Art Gallery fabric and a solid red.

The second block is all Cotton + Steel! Surprise! Surprise!

In other news I did start setting my Gypsy Wife quilt today! I still have quite a bit left, but I'm still hoping to finish it by the end of the month. More news on that later!


No comments:

Post a Comment