Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tula Tuesday: Week 4

My week is a little bit thrown off, I almost forgot it was Tuesday!

The Little One didn't have school yesterday because of Teacher planning, and today we have an emergency PTSA meeting (which are usually held on Thursdays) to see if the school is going to adopt a local Cop and his K-9. I hope we can get this approved because I think the kids will love it so much!

Anyway, I finished my blocks for this week first thing this morning! Again, I wanted to keep going to complete more than two this week, but I have to prioritize the time and I have so many projects going on right now.



I really love how these turned out. I'm bringing in more of the Navy and making a few darker blocks. Next week I'm going to cut into the gnome fabric finally, and I can't wait to see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment