Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tula Tuesday: Week 5

The Little One was sick all weekend, and she managed to infect me too. Needless to say, not much sewing was completed in the last 3 days!

However, I have a Tula Pink quilt I was going to show you one day this year, and since I don't have any blocks I suppose this day is as good as any!


I couldn't find the photo of me with Tula Pink and this quilt, but that was a small photo anyway.

I used a Four-Patch Poise style pattern... not really a pattern, but a technique... which I should make a tutorial for sometime this year because I have so much fun making the four-patch blocks.


The main print is Parisville -Cameo in Pomegranate from Tula Pink... this is an out of print line now so if you find it in a quilt shop somewhere grab it!

The border was the Plume -feathers print that I showed the first Tula Tuesday week. It was from when she was a designer with Moda instead of FreeSpirit, but the colors were spot on!

If you are participating in the Quilting Mayhem's 100 Modern Block Challenge be sure to share your blocks across all forms of social media using hashtag #qm100blockchallenge. I've been spending a lot of time the last few days being lazy so it would be a ray of sunshine to see other's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment