Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tula Tuesday: Week 10

I totally slacked on my Tula Blocks for this week.

Really my problem isn't making the blocks. My problem is that I don't feel the blocks I've made this far are playing well with each other which is making it difficult to want to continue. I'm seriously considering starting all over!!

Thankfully, the blocks come together very quickly when I'm actually making them. However, I want to take some time to consider a color palette or fabric bundle so there is a consistent thought and theme through out the blocks when they come together into the quilt.

In the meantime, I haven't totally failed on my Tula Tuesday idea because this week Quilting Mayhem sent out a newsletter to it's customer that is "Totally Tula"!

Everyone is so excited that Chipper arrived in the shop last week, and we are snatching it up as quick as possible! Plus, the Tula Hardware Seam Ripper that has been on back-order since Fall Market in October finally arrived!


If you want one of them to complete your collection I suggest you jump on it because they are in high demand from the manufacturer making us uncertain when the shop will get more.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to collect my thoughts with this quilt project and come up with a solid idea before I continue with the blocks or even decide to redo them all. Next week I may need help in the fabric choices... we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment