Friday, April 1, 2016

Color Play Friday: Rose Petals



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)

I'm so behind on blogging that I'm keeping this one short and sweet so I can get back to my projects.


The Fabrics:
(All from Quilting Mayhem) PSA: I'm kind of obsessed lately with the "Enchanted Pines" line of fabric. I love the coloring and texture so much! Also, I used the "Hello Bear" fabric for a second week in a row -it may be time to add it to my shopping list.


The Participants this week:


If you would like to join us next week all you need is a blog or a Flickr album. Email us at colorplayfriday@gmail.com for more details.  Next week we working on this photo I took on a leisurely morning at the Tulsa Rose Garden.


4 comments:

  1. That Enchanted Pines fabric is definitely obsession worthy. Your bundle this week has such a nice, light, airiness feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving those last 3 fabrics together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this bundle. I would never put this together. Great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on my gosh, I agree with Yvonne, I absolutely love your bundle!! Those are great fabrics and they work well together!

    ReplyDelete