Friday, May 27, 2016

Color Play Friday: Late Summer in my Garden



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)


I'm still in a daze between #SpringQuiltMarket2016 and getting a cold after coming back. I didn't even realize what day it was until my Instagram started blinging with everyone else's #colorplayfriday palettes for this week!

What to the What!! I really need to get my stuff together!

I've been busy entering in the new orders for Quilting Mayhem, so this week I decided to try to put my palette together from incoming fabric! Many of these pieces will be available for pre-order on Quilting Mayhem's site shortly. (**refer back to the getting my stuff together comment**)


The Fabrics: 
Trail Mix -Camping Supplies -Forest by Rae Ritchie for Dear Stella
From Porto with Love -Sardinha -Neutral by Sarah Watts for Cotton and Steel
Cotton and Steel Basics -Dotties -Dijon Mustard
Grafic by Latifah Saafir for Hoffman
Squared Elements -Blueberry by Art Gallery Studios

The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)


If you would like to join us next week we will be working with my photo Rubber Duckies. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.



2 comments:

  1. Very cool, urban-looking bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that your bundle is from the new, incoming fabrics!

    ReplyDelete