Friday, May 6, 2016

Color Play Friday: S'more Cookie Goodness



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)


Since I've started my color selection for my second Gypsy Wife this last week I can get back to picking out fabrics on a whim!

Last night I was talking to a friend who is moving into her new home soon. In the fun of talking about how she is going to decorate I remembered the Stag Panel I received at Christmas, and I thought it might make the most perfect shower curtain you've ever seen in your life! Nathan isn't so sure, but I'm pretty much convinced it is the best way to showcase the fabric, which at this moment is hidden away safe on my fabric shelf. So today I was glad when I figured out a way to work it into my color palette and bundle for the week!
The Fabrics:
All the Fabrics come from Hawthorne Threads this week since they designed the Fawn collection.



The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)

If you would like to join us next week we will be working with Lorinda's photo: Salmon Creek. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.



4 comments:

  1. I think that stag would make a fantastic shower curtain. Great bundle this week. I like how you incorporated the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see that Stag shower curtain! Pretty fabrics this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty- I love all the fabrics, but the dark pink is especially adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your palette this week. It has a crisp and fresh feel to to it. I think that would be an awesome shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete