Friday, May 20, 2016

Color Play Friday: Zen in Seattle



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)


I'm at quilt market and totally slacked this week on CPF so I had to throw this together this morning before heading to Market. I'm sorry its not as well thought out or inspired, but its still wonderful because of the Cotton and Steel!



I used all Cotton and Steel fabrics this week because I'm so excited about my new fab babies -mostly adopted from Cotton and Steel!

I will post more about Market later. In the meantime here are the participants.
The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)

I will edit this post later to include the picture for next week. For now I really need to get dressed and ready to go!!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you put together in such a short time! But hey, it's hard to go wrong with C+S. Hope you're having fun at market!!!

    ReplyDelete