Friday, June 17, 2016

Color Play Friday: Purplishous Gets Coffee



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)


I'm making this short and sweet because I'm starting to get anxious about school letting out. Monday is the last half day in our town, so that gives me just 1 1/2 days to get everything ready. Logically speaking, there shouldn't be that much left for me to do because the summer is just like every weekend, but emotionally I feel like I'm not ready at all. The boredom box hasn't been restocked, the summer toys haven't been sorted through from last year, and snacks haven't been portioned for easy kid retrieval. I'm probably totally over thinking this, but its what I do! Anyway, before I send myself into a panic attack lets move onto the fabrics for this week.

Technically I'm not sure if I would bundle these fabrics together in one quilt project, but I do like the playfulness of the fabrics which where I was going with this.



The Fabrics: 



The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)


If you would like to join us next week we will be working with my photo Sprouts. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.



2 comments:

  1. I love your whimsical fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the playfulness of your bundle!

    ReplyDelete