Friday, June 3, 2016

Color Play Friday: Rubber Ducks



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)


This picture was taken at the Moda booth at one Spring Quilt Market I attended. I actually think it was Salt Lake City in 2011, but I don't remember for sure. In honor of their fun booths I picked all Moda fabrics for this week's bundle -which was a little more difficult than I anticipated because their colors are a little "off" compared to what I would normally work with. Either way I think I picked out some fun ones.


The Fabrics: 
Coral Queen of the Sea -Pink by Stacy Iset Hsu
Modern BG Luster Metallic -Graphite by Zen Chic
Acreage Pedal -Green by Shannon Gillman Orr
Poems from Pebbles -Crush by Malka Dubrawsky
Wing and Leaf -Cloud by Gina Martin

The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)


If you would like to join us next week we will be working with my photo Brick Wall. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.


2 comments:

  1. Trina this is just too cute. I love your bundle this week, it's so free spirited. It the perfect girlie girl bundle, the fabrics just make you feel joyful and free. Great job! Is it weird that I had the urge to twinkly my nose and pop my head. umm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bundle this week, Trina! It's got a feeling of modern whimsy. :)

    ReplyDelete