Friday, July 22, 2016

Color Play Friday: Idaho Storm



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)

Today's bundle doesn't really go together in one project. Instead I went with natural brain flow which looked something like this....
Idaho Storm > minus the storm because its dark and deary here today and I don't want to focus on that > Idaho.... > hmm everyone knows potatoes come from Idaho I should see there is a cool potato fabric on Spoonflower!

So I browsed potato fabric and kitchen fabric for a while because its so cute. Then I remembered one of my favorite parts of Idaho was the Craters of the Moon place we camped out when I was 14. Also I remembered all the signs warning about respiratory infection or something like that from rodent poo... so then I had to start searching rodent fabric!!!

This is my brain sometimes -sometimes its scary, but I found some super cute indy fabric! Check it out!

The Fabrics: 
The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)


If you would like to join us next week we will be working with my photo Bobbins. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You are hilarious! I love how we both did indie fabric this week without even planning it. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love how you shared your thinking process for the fabrics. :) And that retro kitchen fabric - I love it!

    ReplyDelete