Friday, July 1, 2016

Color Play Friday: Lycoming Engine



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)


I took this photo while at the Oshkosh air show in 2012. I thought it was so much fun to see so many colors in a "boring ol' engine". I wasn't wrong!

Today all the fabric comes from Spoonflower. At first I was looking for aviation themed, but it quickly morphed into hot air balloons because there were so many fun ones! Keep in mind that clicking the links takes you to the full picture where you can see and purchase these fabrics made by Indie designers which is perfect because July is Support Indie month (Independent designers and shop owners).



The Fabrics: 


The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)


If you would like to join us next week we will be working with my photo Forget-Me-Nots. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.

1 comment: