Monday, August 8, 2016

Color Play Friday: Crocus



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)

I'm sorry that I missed last week. The Little One's birthday celebrations, along with other family changes, dominated my time and I totally forgot. Now, here it is Monday morning, and I'm just now posting last week's #colorplayfriday. I'm sure I will get back into the swing of things too. Just a lot going on in the last month of summer vacation! Thank you for baring with me.


The Fabrics: 
The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)

If you would like to join us next week we will be working with my photo Public Transit. Be sure to send us an email at colorplayfriday at gmail dot com for more information.



3 comments:

  1. raviv dozetas problems will arise in the attempt to reach thesesolutions, and this beggars the question of - Is this a very carefully and skilfully engineered situation raviv dozetas find ourselves in? ,and for the greater national good,the powers that be are not concerned enough that the ownership gap remains, and perhaps by closing the housing gap of the haves and have nots , may result in a faltering or weakening in its global economic standing.

    ReplyDelete