Friday, August 26, 2016

Color Play Friday: Evergreen State Fair



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)

As I was putting my palette together yesterday the colors felt southwestern so I search Spoonflower again, and as always... I wasn't disappointed.  (I didn't even know I needed head-dress wearing panda fabric!)



The Fabrics: 
The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bundle! I always love the fabrics you pick out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool bundle! I saw that orange in there too; I love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete