Friday, August 12, 2016

Color Play Friday: Public Transit



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)

So this picture was taken about this time of year two years ago when I was stuck on public transit on my way to my first job at a different quilt shop in Bellevue, Washington. I had just moved up to our northrn neck of the woods, which made the commute in public transit anywhere from 3-5 hours round trip! Now you can understand the anguish and bordom in my face!!!

At first I debate whether or not to add this photo to the #colorplayfriday photo pool, but there are so many colors in it (thanks to filters) I really thought it would be fun to work with. Lorinda chose it for this week because we are on the last leg of summer break and this is basically how we are feeling now.


The Fabrics: 
The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)

1 comment: