Friday, September 2, 2016

Color Play Friday: Bridge in Fall



Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's #colorplayfriday. If you would like to learn more check out this blog post and visit this #colorplayfriday page for tutorials.

Be sure to check out Lorinda's bundle, and see what the other participants came of with as well. (Links listed below.)

The weather is changing rapidly here in the Pacific Northwest. Last week we were lounging at the lake, and this week I'm wearing my leggings and sweater trying to find an indoor activity for the children in my charge today. This is a great photo to capture these changes as we switch gears for the fall -promptly on September 1st! (That, to me, blows my mind!)

This was one of those sort of weeks where the fabrics don't really play well together in a conheasive project, but they all fit a "Fall to Me" theme! I seriously want to order that pumpkin spice latte fabric, how adorable is that?! Also the umbrella is perfect for the fall showers beginning here. In Oklahoma we would still be finishing up the harvesting and canning (which had I done this year would be done with by now here), so I included the apple and the canning fabric to represent that part of my autumn feel.

Do you have anything that you associate with fall besides these things?

The Fabrics: 
The Participants:
Lorinda at Laurel, Poppy and Pine (That's my Co-hostess!)

4 comments:

  1. You need to have time to take care of the kids active. Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Games2Girls
    Kizi 1000
    Frin
    Friv 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices - I like the colors you pulled out. I can see choosing one or maybe two and adding the coordinating solids to make a fall themed piece.

    ReplyDelete