Friday, September 30, 2016

Color Play Friday: French Coffee

Things are starting to look normal around.  I'm a little scared to say it, but I think we can finally ease into our fall routine.  We have made it through our first calm, full school week of the year, and things everything is starting to fall in place.  I mean obviously, I'm always behind schedule compared to what I want to do, but that's because there aren't enough hours in the day for all my ideas and plans -prioritizing is important.

Anyway, even though I'm in a spill your guts writing mood I need to move this along since I have a date with the Long-Arm Machine this morning and need to make sure I'm completely prepared for that!

This week's photo is another one of my #foodie shots while on my DC -NYC-Buffalo Trip the fall of 2013.  Le Pain Quotidien is one of my most favorite places to eat in the US.  (Seriously I've been to 27 states and this place made my top 5 places to eat in all of them --- and it is a small chain!!! I wouldn't believe it either, but I ate there 3 times in one 11 day trip, it was so fantastic I dream of that organic french pressed coffee and those little bowls! hahaha)


The Fabrics:
Up Do in Night by Kim Andersson for Windham
Libs Stitches in Stratosphere by Karen Lews for Robert Kaufman
Candy Dot in Shell by Hawthorne Threads
Paper Stars in Celestial by Hawthorne Threads
Petite Fleur in Mulberry by Hawthorne Threads


The Participants:
In An Otter Life (That's Me)
Laurel, Poppy and Pine (She's my co-hostess)
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. The Origina Replica Breitling claimed the bubble as a potential source of weakness that they were finally able to overcome with technology. Well, heading back to the late 1960’s and the high-end?,Rolex Submarine the brand took a page from the contemporary Detroit era of cars – as in, there’s no cure for cubic inches. In 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches case, though,He sent lots of pictures along the way to show the innards of the?Omega Watches , including the Hermes handbags correctly signed inside case back.

    ReplyDelete