Thursday, September 15, 2016

Color Play Friday: Naked at the Airport

Hello Friday!

We just finished our first full week of school! Oh my! I'm beat! Of course its 10pm Thursday evening and I have a mountain of things still left to accomplish for the week! (I really feel like I may set unrealistic goals for myself!) So I made this as simple for everyone as possible!

First of all!

Winners!!!
(Both winners from my blog have been contacted.)

Linda, won my bundle, and Stephanie won the bundle from Quilting Mayhem!!!

Now for getting Naked at the Airport hehehehe


This is a bit of a cheat because all of the fabrics are from the Painters Canvas Collection by Laura Gunn, but seriously everyone does need all of these.  They are fantastic blenders and the colors are beautiful!

Maybe the other participants had a little bit more time to invest in their bundles this week. I'm curious to see what everyone else came up with because there are a surprising amount of colors in this photo.

The Participants:


6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU #inanotterlife FOR A SWEET GIVEAWAY!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may feel like this is a cheater week, but I LIKE IT! Wouldn't it be cool to do a whole quilt with just these? Very manly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you even got to it - because I sure didn't. I love this exercise, but I often forget to spend time on it. Thanks for sharing and getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Painters Canvas prints. They are a must have for any stash!

    ReplyDelete



  5. Note that this Omega Planet Ocean 600 Origina Replica Breitling For Women, as its name suggests, now enjoys the name of Master Chronometer. This is one of the very first Rolex Submarine to fulfill the drastic criteria defined by METAS.The Ocean Planet is one of the most 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches of all divers.After seducing generations of gentlemen, she turned to the female Hermes handbags with beautiful rose gold models.

    ReplyDelete