Friday, October 28, 2016

Color Play Friday: Library of Congress

I've had to take a little break from Color Play Friday, but now I'm back! Hopefully, everything is in order and I won't have to take any more breaks because I really miss this creative challenge.

I took this picture at the Library of Congress in 2013. The place was amazing! There was literally to much for one person to see, especially on a short trip, so I tried to take as many pictures as possible!

I decided to turn the palette Christmas-y because even though Halloween and Thanksgiving haven't passed yet I'm really starting to get anxious about celebrating and decoration for Christmas!

The Fabrics:
Buck Forest Knit in Silver
Net in Orange
XOXO in Thistle
Nighttime Gander in Navy
Puff in Mustard

The Participants:
Trina from In An Otter Life (That's me)
Lorinda from Laurel, Poppy and Pine
Sarah from 123Quilt
Steph from Shimmy and More

If you are interested in participating please email colorplayfriday at gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo and gorgeous bundle! I love that you put a Christmas spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stylish?Swiss Movement Rolex watch and Louis Vuitton Handbag it has a black dial. But I don’t like it. I’m bound to say.? Let’s talk about theRolex Replica Watch.The most obvious is that the Datejust Replica Watch is out of focus. And yet, despite the fact that critical sharpness on critical elements of a Valentino handbags should be the first consideration, you’d be surprised how often this essential trait of a usable watch picture is absent.

    ReplyDelete